Full-Time - San Francisco, CA - In-House
We are hiring our first full-time product designer to help design the future of mental well-being. Design serves a critical role within Core - from creating completely new experiences, to crafting and refining each and every pixel that a user interacts with. We value designers who communicate early and often, have a bias towards action, and love to collaborate with others to get all perspectives. If you want to join a team with a purpose, and the right attitude, please say hello and let’s get the ball rolling.
What you'll do
- Collaborate deeply with Product and Engineering to define and refine new and existing designs, facilitate discussions, and move the product design forward.
- Build a strong relationship with the leadership team to define new features and help shape the overall direction of the product.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Collaborate closely with engineers through clear communication and effective design handoffs.
- Gather feedback from your peers and real customers to keep our designs grounded.
What you should have
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in mobile interaction design, visual design, and ideation.
- Demonstrated deep user empathy and an eye for high quality design.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and definition for different features.
- Embraces ambiguity, prioritizes efficiently, communicates early, and ultimately gets-it-done.
We are humbled to have brought on a talented, dedicated, and experienced team so far, each of whom is making less than they could at other companies. We are not able to offer market-competitive salaries at the moment, but compensation will be re-evaluated across the board after bringing in additional fundraising.
* We are an equal opportunity employer who believes a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, class, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. It is a priority to be a leader in employee well-being, diversity, and impact in the places we exist.
** We are currently unable to sponsor any visas at the moment, but check back in with us in a few months for updates!